The Royse Law Legal Incubator is a unique program designed to provide legal services and promote access to justice. The Incubator prepares post-Bar graduates for law practice by connecting recent law school graduates with under-served legal markets. Despite the existence of legal aid groups and law clinics, many individuals do not have access to a lawyer for basic legal needs for a variety of reasons. At the same time, many new lawyers are unable to practice law due to the significant barriers to market entry. The RoyseLaw Incubator trains new lawyers in real world skills and helps them establish their individual law practices, while providing low bono, pro bono, or reduced fee service to the markets which it serves.
Our Program currently offers legal services in the following main areas:
- Startup company law, including corporate, securities, IP, and employment.
- The Legal Incubator will help cash-poor startups launch their businesses and ideas at deeply discounted rates;
- Food and agricultural law, including the regulation of new technologies in health and sustainability;
- Wills, trusts, estate, and elder care for low income individuals. Many individuals may not qualify for pro bono legal aid yet have modest amounts of property to pass to their heirs with limited funds or no funds to pay for legal services to accomplish their goals; and
- Tax controversy legal services, such as audits and appeals, for low income individuals. Often low income
individuals find themselves in need of representation before taxing authorities, especially in cases of nonpayment.
CONTACT THE ROYSE LAW LEGAL INCUBATOR
This form is for parties asking about our legal services.
Please do NOT use this form if you are inquiring about working for the Incubator.